Death Run 3D is a running game featuring a first-person perspective. Run as far as possible in the neon tunnel and try to evade deadly obstacles.
In this game, you have to run in the endless tunnel. In this tunnel, there are many square blocks which hurt you if you crash into them. Moreover, they are movable. Therefore, you need to reflex quickly. Move left or right to evade them. Furthermore, your running speed is extremely fast. You have only a few seconds to plan your next move. For that reason, high concentration, quick reaction and fingers are important when you play this game. Do your best to go as far as possible in the tunnel to gain the highest possible score.
The graphics of this game is really stunning. Significantly, the colour of the walls of the tunnel will change over time. This will bring you constant excitement while playing the game. It not only helps you have a relaxing time but also exercises your skills and agility. Therefore, the game is suitable for all age groups, even children.
How to control
Use the arrow keys to avoid the obstacles
Tips and Secrets about Death Run 3D
This game offers 4 racetracks including Maelstrom, Superluminal, Hyper Maelstrom, and Hyper Superluminal. Each racetrack has a different feature.
- Maelstrom: In this track, you will meet many movable square blocks. They even formed into a column and rotate constantly. Therefore, you need to react quickly to dodge them.
- Superluminal: This track features many tricky corners. To avoid them, you need to turn left or right quickly.
- Hyper Maelstrom: The features of this track are similar to Maelstrom. However, it is the more difficult version with more obstacles.
- Hyper Superluminal: This track is the more challenging version of Superluminal.
Tips to conquer the tracks
- Avoid sudden moves
- Try to distinguish between the obstacles and the walls of the tunnel as they have the same colour
- Always put your finger on the left and right keys
- Pay high concentration and react quickly
Achievements in the game
There is a total of 13 achievements that you're expected to complete in this game. Here is the list of achievements and how to get them.
- Hyper Maelstrom: Score 900 - You need to score 900 points in the Hyper Maelstrom mode
- Hyper Maelstrom: Score 100 - To get this achievement, you have to get a score of 100 in the Hyper Maelstrom mode
- Hyper Superluminal: Score 300 - If you want to get it, attempt to gain 300 points in the Hyper Superluminal mode
- Maelstrom: Score 900 - To earn this achievement, you must score 900 points in the Maelstrom mode
- Superluminal: Score 500: Try to earn a score of 500 in the Superluminal mode to get this achievement.
- Hyper Superluminal: Score 600 - You will get this achievement if you score 600 points in the Hyper Superluminal mode
- Hyper Maelstrom: Score 300 - It will be unlocked if you get a score of 300 in the Hyper Maelstrom.
- Superluminal: Score 750 - To gain it, you need to get a score of 750 in the Superluminal.
- Superluminal: Score 1000 - It will be unlocked if your score in the Superluminal mode is 1000
- Maelstrom: Score 900 - It will be unlocked if you score 900 in the Maelstrom mode.
- Superluminal: Score 900 - You will unlock achievement if your score in the Superluminal mode is 900.
- Maelstrom: Score 900 - You will get it if you score 900 points in the Maelstrom mode
- Hyper Maelstrom: Score 900: To earn this achievement, you need to try to gain 900 points in the Hyper Maelstrom.
This game was developed by Filippo Ceffa and released in August 2018. Like Slope IO, this game is also available in the web browser. You can play it online on both PC and mobile devices